David teaches in-person button accordion lessons to groups and individuals ages 14 and up in The Netherlands. Lessons are suitably located in Utrecht for people coming from all over the country. Any beginner to advanced students interested may contact David for pricing and further information.
Button accordion lessons via Skype are also available to all levels of students worldwide. Ages 14 and up preferred. For further information and pricing please contact David.
Group workshops for ages 14 and up are also available locally in The Netherlands and worldwide while on tour.
Classes are available in: C#/D, and single row systems for beginner to advanced.
1) Instrument Control, i.e. fingering, bellows control.
2) Musicality, i.e. understanding of tune, phrasing, ornamentation and a special emphasis on rhythm, basses
3) Students standard will be assessed and shall be given tunes in accordance.
4) Different Box playing styles shall be discussed and advice given.
5) Classes shall be taught by ear and a recording device is advised.